Tinker Time is where preschoolers learn through hands on play. Each week includes a craft, sensory experience, story time and more.
Tinker Time is a drop in program on Mondays from 10:00am-12:00pm. The cost is $5 per child with accompanying adult, $2 for each additional participating child.
Tinker Time Tips:
- Story time takes place at 11:00am.
- Please remember to have your child wear socks if they are going to play in the dinosaur dig area. There are no shoes or bare feet allowed in the dig area.
- You are welcome to bring snacks, but please remember to eat them in the kid’s area. Snacks and drinks are not allowed in the museum past this area.
- Preschoolers and toddlers must be supervised by an adult at all times.
- Please place one child on the baby mammoth at a time. Children should sit on the mammoth’s saddle only.
October: Icky, Squishy, Gooey
October 13th: Cats! Take a close up look at the Museum’s cats, including a lion, leopard, and ancient sabertooths. In addition, enjoy a fun cat craft and story time!
October 20th: Big Green Monsters! Let your imagination run wild as you create your own monster. Also, take a look at some of the ancient and modern green monsters in the museum! Craft and story time included.
October 27th: Pumpkin Parts! Create a colorful jack-o-lantern, and play in the pumpkin guts! Lots of slimy, fun!