Tinker Time is where preschoolers learn through hands on play. Each week includes a craft, sensory experience, story time and more.
Tinker Time is a drop in program on Mondays from 10:00am-12:00pm. The cost is $5 per child with accompanying adult, $3 for each additional participating child.
Tinker Time Tips:
- Story time takes place at 11:00am.
- Please remember to have your child wear socks if they are going to play in the dinosaur dig area. There are no shoes or bare feet allowed in the dig area.
- You are welcome to bring snacks, but please remember to eat them in the kid’s area. Snacks and drinks are not allowed in the museum past this area.
- Preschoolers and toddlers must be supervised by an adult at all times.
- Please place one child on the baby mammoth at a time. Children should sit on the mammoth’s saddle only.
January: Fun Flying
12th-Twirling Copters-Preschoolers will make a simple paper copter, test it and learn why it twirls. Drop in.
19th-Pterosaurs-Preschoolers will make their own flying pterosaur, and learn about these ancient flying creatures. Drop in.
26th-Dragonflies-Preschoolers will make a beautiful dragonfly, learn how large ancient dragonflies flew and more. Drop in.