Tinker Time is where preschoolers learn through hands on play. Each week includes a craft, sensory experience, story time and more.
Tinker Time is a drop in program on Mondays from 10:00am-12:00pm. The cost is $5 per child with accompanying adult, $3 for each additional participating child.
Tinker Time Tips:
- Story time takes place at 11:00am.
- Please remember to have your child wear socks if they are going to play in the dinosaur dig area. There are no shoes or bare feet allowed in the dig area.
- You are welcome to bring snacks, but please remember to eat them in the kid’s area. Snacks and drinks are not allowed in the museum past this area.
- Preschoolers and toddlers must be supervised by an adult at all times.
- Please place one child on the baby mammoth at a time. Children should sit on the mammoth’s saddle only.
December: A World of Snow
December 15th: Ice-Preschoolers will work to get treasure out of ice, make beautiful icicle art, and learn how animals stay warm in icy environments. Drop in.
December 22nd: Hiding in the Snow-Preschoolers will learn how animals use snow to hide and stay safe. Drop in.
December 29th: Snowflakes-Preschoolers will create snowflake art, test which materials melt snow, and more! Drop in.