Tinker Time is where preschoolers learn through hands on play. Each week includes a craft, sensory experience, story time and more.
Tinker Time is a drop in program on Mondays from 10:00am-12:00pm. The cost is $7 per child with accompanying adult, $3 for each additional participating child.
Tinker Time Tips:
- Story time takes place at 11:00am.
- Please remember to have your child wear socks if they are going to play in the dinosaur dig area. There are no shoes or bare feet allowed in the dig area.
- You are welcome to bring snacks, but please remember to eat them in the kid’s area. Snacks and drinks are not allowed in the museum past this area.
- Preschoolers and toddlers must be supervised by an adult at all times.
- Please place one child on the baby mammoth at a time. Children should sit on the mammoth’s saddle only.
April 6 Cloudy Days- Preschoolers will examine different types of clouds and make a puffy cloud project.
April 13 Windy Days-Preschoolers will enjoy making art with their own wind, and examine rocks that have been weathered by wind.
April 20 Earth Day- Preschoolers will practice recycling and make an art project using recycled materials.
April 27 Rainy Days- Preschoolers will make raindrop art and learn how rainbows are made.
May 4 Here Comes the Sun- Preschoolers will make sun prints and discover what other stars look like.
May 11 Bubbles- Preschoolers will make bubble art, try to catch a bubble and more.
May 18 Water Fun- Preschoolers will learn some fun properties of water and make a watery art piece.
May 25 Memorial Day-Museum is closed.