GET INVOLVED! SUPPORT THE MUSEUM!
- The Museum is seeking volunteers to hlep with our Science Nite Outreach programs. We are looking for science students for two (2) hours to assist in hands on stations. This is fun! Contact Kerri Jackson at 274-2400 or email her at email@example.com.
- The Museum is looking for help with our baby mammoth! We will be refurbishing her this January. IF you are handy with a needle and thread call us at 274-2400!
Memberships begin on the date of purchase, and are good for one year from that date unless otherwise noted.
Individual $25, Family $50, Military $40, Supporting $100, Sustaining $500, Lifetime $1000
Donations & Endowment Fund
You can donate to the Museum for specific purposes:
- Underserved student scholarship - donate to fund students unable to visit the Museum for class field trips.
- Operating donation: the Museum give back to our community, give to the Museum and help us keep the lights on and the heat turned up!
- Endowment: Do you love science? Endow the Museum and help us work to bring science to all Alaskans!
- Wish List: The Museum always has a wish list. Click here to look at our current list and see if you would like to purchase something for the Museum!
- Collections: Have an object you would like to donate? Contact the Executuve Director at firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.