Birthday party, Girl Scout meeting, Cub Scout event coming up? Consider holding your kid's event at the museum.
When: Parties are held mostly on Saturdays.
Time Slots: 10:30-12:00; 11:00-12:30; 11:30-1:00; 12:00-1:30; 12:30-2:00; 1:00-2:30; 1:30-3:00; 2-3:30; 2:30-4:00 (all birthday parties must end by 4 pm)
Where: They take place in the “Kid’s Corner” located in the back of the museum.
How Long: Birthday Parties are 1 1/2 hours long (You are more than welcome to come a half an hour early to set up).
Cost: 75$ for ten children, and 5 $ per child if exceeding the initial 10. Adults are free.
Bring: You can bring food and any entertainment you would like to provide.
- The dinosaur dig is open to the general public
- All food MUST stay in the back room
- Children must be supervised while in the museum
- Children may not run at anytime in the museum
- Hard candy can be given out at the end of your party OR during the party if it stays in the back room.
Try to book a few weeks in advance we fill up quick! 907-274-2400
Please call if you would like a scouting trip or if you want to host a meeting.